Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I VOTED!!!!!!

Ha, I am laughing in the face of Major League Baseball! Some of you may know of my baseball infatuation. She is my semi-secret love. I listen to more baseball games in one day than what most of you do in a lifetime. on average I find parts of all 15 games each day. That said I have found something very interesting. Manny Ramirez has been suspended by MLB for using performance enhancing drugs. Ok, everyone has heard this, no big deal. Well, he currently stands 4th in the voting for the all star game. IF he finishes 3rd or higher then he can start in the game for the national league. He is going to end up missing a great portion of the first half of this season because of his suspension. The bigs in major league baseball are beginning to become worried.
I am voting for him as many times as I can. Baseball needs to realize where the all star game relates for us fans. It does not count, nor should it. It is a fun game, we want to see our favorite players play. Manny is one of our favorites. This game is an exhibition. Keep it that way. Take away the phrase "it counts". Get a clue!!
I voted and voted as many times a s I can. Manny for all star!!!
Here is the link so you can vote:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2009/ballot_reg.html

Good luck!!!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Are you high, drunk or both? If you will recall, Manny almost always finds an excuse or two to not play in the all star game. So, your vote doesn't count!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!