Saturday, July 31, 2010

Trade deadline!

  I am a baseball fan down to my Dodgers underwear.  Today is Major league baseball's trade deadline.  It is a fun time for me every year to sit here an speculate on how my team will change.  Can we get that superstar that will change our season.  So far the Dodgers have been active, but with the ownership divorce it is slowing down what we can do financially.  Maybe we will get rid of Manny Ramirez, who knows.

   This has got me thinking, I am the GM of my home.  What can I trade?  My kids?  Bills?  What?  LOL, I could not trade my kids, although if you talk to me next time Kolbie is throwing a fit, a good toaster might make the deal.  My teenagers are beginning to be somewhat fun.  Sometimes it is hard to get Chris away from the TV, he might be available for  a kindle, or ipad.  Kate is a little more pricey, you would need to make a great offer.... Like season tickets to the Bees or Grizzlies.  I am completely kidding, my kids are great fun.  They give me plenty of challenges, but I love 'em. 

  My knowledge of local hospitals has got to be worth something.  Could I get some running advice in trade.  I know our local hospitals like the back of my hand.  The cafeteria at Imed is actually pretty good.  I will trade my sprinkler system.  It has me tied up, every time I try to fix it I find something else that needs some attention.  I think I need a gardener.  I will trade you any of my bills.  There has got to be an easier way.  I wish I could just get on top of it all. 

  Did you hear about the guy on "Craig's list" that traded his way from cell phone to a Porsche.   So here goes I will give you a piano for.......  

2 comments:

Matt said...

I was hoping that maybe the Dodgers would trade Manny to the North Koreans for something good. Sorry that didn't work out.

Unknown said...

What kind of piano?