Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

The James family had a very Merry Christmas. The kids ended up with a Wii, and it has been lots of fun for all of us. Game Stop had a buy 2 and get 1 free sale. So I took the kids and braved the snow to see what we could find. (This is the picnic table in our back yard.) They happened to have this new game called "Wii Music" and so we took it home. I thought it would be a fun group game. Boy has it ever. We had some visitors over today and I could not stop from laughing at them. I finally went outside to shovel.
I was not laughing at them, but with them. Sadie, Kate and Halee looked like they were having fun. I know that Chris, Kate and Kolbie were enjoying it. I like ti when my kids have their friends over . It is fun to get to know them. I am not sure that the Hardings know what to think of our family, but we are glad to have them in the ward. Besides, I can make fun of Chris Harding for being such a terrible college football game picker. (I think he is currently 1-5 in my bowl game pool). I told him Sarah could pick better.
I think this will be a good investment. It is now after 11 and the kids are still together playing.
I hope this season finds everyone safe and you can enjoy the time with your family. Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

We got a Wii too and are having fun playing the basic sports pack. I got Tony the Wii Fit, but we haven't tried it yet. I was wondering about the Wii music game because it looks like fun. Does everyone playing have to use the nunchuck with their remotes?