Friday, January 2, 2009


Tonight is the night, and I will be watching. So if you are planning on robbing my house just do not disturb me in the midst of the game. This will be a big test for the Utes, in fact this game could be the biggest they have ever played. Utah is the only team from a non BCS conference to play in a BCS game more than once. Can they beat Alabama? I am not feeling that confident, but I will cheer as loud as possible form my comfy couch. I think it is funny to hear the fans guaranteeing victory. I consider myself a huge sports fan, and I have teams that I have followed for a long time, but I am not the in your face fan of those teams. I like the complexity of the game. Whether t be trying to analyze the defense or the strategy on the baseball diamond. That is what I love. I hope for a good day
Go Utes!!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Tony's watching that game right now too...how did you get your blog to have a wider format?? Did you just change your template?

Greg said...

Great game, I used the minima stretch template.