Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Aren't we lucky

I am certainly not much of one for politics. I was reading a good friend of mines blog and it got me to thinking. We are very lucky to live in a country where we have the opportunity to choose the people that lead us and make our laws. Some places in this world they are not so lucky. We have our ancestors to thank for that, there are lots of people that have fought and lost their lives so that we can have that freedom. Each person has their own opinion of how to do things and what is right, and we have can express those choices without getting thrown in jail. That is great. Jill likes to "think" about and "discuss" the important topics. Me not so much. I will be glad when all this "I am going to save the world" garbage is over and I can get back to worrying about if the Cowboys can make the playoffs, or if the Utes will break up the BCS. I know, I should be more concerned about the "important" world around me, but I worry about the my life and my situation. I will only handle the problems that effect me. That said I voted last week, did my civic duty. By the way I voted for looks and Sarah is lots hotter than Obama or Biden. (No that is not the only reason I voted, I am not that stupid)

No on to more pressing issues..... Go Utes and Dodgers, you need to sign Manny! Get 'er done!

No comments: