Friday, November 28, 2008

This has got to be the best weekend of the year. The shop is closed for 4 straight days, there is an enormous amount of football on TV, and I get to eat good food. Of course with Jill working at Old Navy it stinks that she is gone most of the weekend, but on the bright side no one is here to bug me about watching too much football. (can there be too much football?). I took the girls down the the 30 minute Christmas parade. It was fun, see the guy on the bike. It short and sweet. Not as many of the dance teams as usual. It was looking forward to seeing Tiffany Kuehne. Kolbie got this ridiculous "Liberty Tax" hat that she wore around her head most of the afternoon. I did the unthinkable too, I went to Old Navy to do some shopping on "black friday". Jill works at the Jordan Landing store and the line to check out went all the way to the back of the store. It went pretty fast, we only waited about 20 minutes. While we were in line I talked to Carolee Obrien Mecham, she went to high school with me and now works with Jill. She married Jay, one of my roommates from college.



Most of today has been dedicated to football. I have watched 2 games and currently the Boise St game is on pause downstairs so that I can get back to it. This is the fun time of the year.



Here is Kolbie and her terrible hat at Old Navy. I took this picture so that my wife would believe that I was actually there!!!

1 comment:

Greg said...

I NEVER tell you that you're watching too much football. Obviously you don't notice me stilling right there with you. NERD!