Sunday, March 8, 2009

Book Review


I finished this one about a week ago and just have not had the where with all to get in a review. I give the book 2 stars. Is it worth your time.... Yes, but it is not one of my favorites ever. Now Jill loved this book, I did not. It was good and had some good and fun advice. It did make me think, what if I was getting ready to die. I am not sure what I would do.
I think the time that I could spend with my family would irreplaceable. He talked allot about the things he had done in his life. My life pales in comparison. I am not a professor nor have I ever been an imagineer at Disney, but I have done some fun things in my life. I consider my career rewarding. The body shop has become part of who I am. I like the challenge of repairing someones car. I feel like I have supported my kids in their activities. Certainly my 2 years as little league president taught me some important life lessons. I learned lots and had the opportunity to help kids play and love baseball.
What this book did teach me is that life is precious and we need to enjoy it. Smile and love those who are important to you.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Greg,
That's cool that you and Jill read a lot. It keeps the mind active. I lost of bet with Heather and am reading Jane Eyre. I'm about a 100 pages in and its not my style. Go Dodgers!
Scott