Sunday, March 1, 2009

Well....

It has been a bit, nothing much going on here in the James home. The weather has been beginning to break a bit so the kids are getting spring fever. We are going to St George for the baseball tournament in a couple of weeks. The kids are going to drive me crazy. "Is St George in Utah?" "Do we drive or fly". "Can we go to Vegas too". We need to go on vacation more often. I just have a hard time breaking away from the norm. The thought of packing and travel causes my stomach to ache. I am going to call it "travel phobia". It is not that I do not like to travel or relax. I just am a homebody.

On a lighter note, Kate hates me. She took my tooth brush and purposely dropped it down the bathroom drain. I know that she planned it. What am I to do? Do I dig it out and clean it off??? Yuck, Do I use one of the other family members'? Yuck. Tonight on the way home from mom's I announced that I was using one of their toothbrushes until tomorrow when I can get to the store and buy myself a new one. Yuck. What choice do I have? Kate did find me one that she had in her bag she took to camp last year. She claims that she never used it, but do I trust the plotting teenager? What to do???

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Go buy one on Sunday - I'm sure you'll be forgiven. lol

The Harding Hive said...

You are a nut Greg!

Jenny said...

i always have at least one extra at my house...if this ever happens again, call me and i'll give you one. :)