Sunday, August 31, 2008

THE CROS COUNTRY TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok this coming week I have had a good week at school and I have made new freinds and I have reconnected with my old ones and I have had new experiences with school and friends and classes. This week has really been eventful my friends have talked me into foining the cross country team at kennedy and I am having a great time this is really just trainning for wrestling I think I have lost 5 pounds already. Two of my friends has made the school volleyball team Quin Parker and Braden Delamare. Congradulations guys!!!! Ok back to the story about me making the cross country team. It was the fourth day of school and it was b-day and I had P.E. and we did this fittness test and we did this thing called the pacer and I would of passed it but i tripped up and bearly didn't make it i went for about running for 30 min. and my friend said that i should try-out and I did and I made it!!!!!!!

No comments: