Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Greg & Kolbie talk together

This is a combination Kolbie/Dad post. We are sitting here late at night after watching the Michael Phelps show on the olympics. Kolbie thinks Michael Phelps is beautiful. I am not so sure. I am glad he does not where the full body suit, that way I can tell it is a mens event. Although I would not be oppose to topless swim racing in the olympics.

My favorite olympic event is the girl swiming. Dad, why do you listen to the xm baseball instead of the olympics?

Good question Kolbie, You know that I like baseball. Right now I am listening to the Dodgers game and they just beat the Phillies 4 to 3. Andre Either just had a walk off hit for the big win. I really like to listen to the games. Russel Martin scored and now the Dodgers are 1 game behind the awful Diamondbacks. I thought you would like softball. Kolbie, are you excited for school?

I am excited for school and I have Miss. Curtis and Iam excited. And I have question for you dad. I love softball and I love you to and y do you love baseball to much I hate it and you love it so much y do you?

Well, I have played baseball since I was 8 years old. So that makes 30 years. Can you believe it. I can still remeber the first team I played on. It was the Twins just like you. I had a great coach and he had me play third base. The Next year I played in the outfield and then I learned how to catch. I love baseball because it relaxes me. Since I have become old I like to watch you younger kids play. If you have noticed I like to keep score at baseball games. That is one of my hobbies. Do you know what hobbies are? My hobbies include: Sports of all kinds, baseball, football, fantasy sports, I like to take fun pictures, scrapbook (No women should read that), collect baseball cards, watch my stocks on the stock market, geocaching, car racing, cars, and that is all I can think of now. What are your hobbies?

A hobby is something you like to do. My hobby is playind the computer and eating junk food I am going to bed and Ilove the computer and good bye.

Ok Kolbie, see you later! Thanks for letting us type some jibberish tonight. Maybe Chris, Kate and Mom can tyoe in here some of their hobbies next. Tchau and remember...... stand up...... and say fast an loud 3 times ... Hoof hearted.... Hoof hearted.... Hoff hearted!!

1 comment:

Aly said...

I loved that post...too cute (especially the part about Greg scrapbooking)!