Thursday, October 30, 2008

Biggest Loser

I can never figure out titles for these stupid things. Oh well, I wanted to boast a little. I have been doing weight watchers since October 2. As of today I have lost 13 pounds and I only need 8 more to get to my goal. It has been very difficult, but I am having fun with it. I feel my biggest change has been my Coke intake. I have not had a Coke since Oct 4Th. That is incredible for me. It has been cool to think about the eating habits I am changing. I broke the 200 pound mark this morning weighing in at 198.

I have been called in the ward as the ward website coordinator. This will be lots of fun for me. So far I am just trying to get used to the site and cruise around on it. Our ward has only 40 members registered on the site. There are other wards in the stake that have over 100. President Meservey wants the web site to be a place where we can find news, announcements, and anything else we may need about the ward. I would suggest to anyone to get on and check your ward out. www.lds.org then go to about the church and stake and ward web sites. To get to the news and calendar pages you have to register on the site and you need your member number and confirmation date. It is cool to see where technology is taking us.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I don't know if our ward even has a website -- but I'll check because that's a great idea. By the way...your real problem is that you're drinking Coke and not the best drink around...that would be PEPSI! "Hello my name is Lynne and I'm an addict..."