Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Life in general

Things at the James home have been generally.... general, I guess. Nothing too much going on lately. I posted earlier that Jaylynn and Jeremy are moving to Spokane. Derek stopped by on Saturday and we talked for a while. Life has sure changed from the days 20 years ago when we were hanging out at Pinetree #1 and playing Nintendo Hockey. Now we have families and bills. Everyone around me keeps getting older, I am still the same 18 year old in here though.
Some of you may know that I am trying to lose some weight. October 2nd I joined weight watchers with a couple of the guys from work. So far I am down to 202. I feel pretty good about that. I want to get under 200 this week and then when I can get to my goal weight of 190 things will be great. I like weight watchers so far. I do not feel tied down to some diet. All I need to do is keep track of what I eat and stay under 31 points. It was 35 until this week and it went down. I have not had a Coke since dinner after the priesthood session October 4th. That is pretty good. I feel the the stock market crashed because I stopped drinking Coke. Coke's profits must have fallen by some 25%. That will certainly send the country into a tail spin. Hod on tight and BUY stock in Crystal light because it is certain to rise in the coming months.
My Dodgers are officially out of the playoffs, I can again put away the flag until next year. I am slightly down and it will take some time for my spirits to rebound. GO DODGERS! Other than that nothing on the horizon for us. Until next time ....... Think Blue!

1 comment:

Aly said...

Way to go on your weight loss! I love WW, it's the only "diet" I have ever been able to stick to for any length of time. I started going back to meetings last Monday, I'm always having to find new motivations!