Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nearly Dead or Mostly Dead!

I am going to admit a bad thing. Maybe 2 bad things here and now. First off, call the police I almost killed my daughters tonight. They were both instructed to walk quickly home from school and to my sister Jaylynn's house. Jaylynn was going to take them to a friends of her's home and use her salon to cut all of our hair. (NO BALD JOKES ALLOWED HERE) I was going to meet them after I got off. Well, Jay calls me at around 4:30, no girls. I told her that maybe they went home and to go and check. Nope, she went to check at the Harding' nope. I told Jay to leave them and I would deal with it. A few minutes after that Kate calls me and they were at a friends house, "We forgot" is all they could say. Not only did they let Aunt Jay down and make her do some extra running, but they did not obey some simple rules. Geez!
Number 2, I have joined weight watchers online. I have gained approximately 30 pounds in the last 6 months and I need to do something about it. Currently I weigh 211 pounds. I want to be between 180 and 185. Louie and Stan at the shop have joined me and so it will be good to have the help of some friends. I have never felt that weight was an issue that I worried about. I have always been slightly over weight, but until lately it has never bothered me. Now I realize that I could feel better about myself if I did something about it. Wish me luck and maybe once in a while I will post about my progress.

I would not feel good about myself if I did not mention the big 7 to 2 victory of my team over the Cubs. Go Dodgers!!!!

No comments: