Monday, September 29, 2008

What I love about Fall & moving Jill's parents!

I love Fall, I do not believe that it is my favorite, but It is great. Every season has things in it that I like along with things I hate. Fall is great because it means Football and the Major League Baseball playoffs. I think fall goes extremely fast because I spend a good 3 weeks watching baseball games. Is that bad? I do not believe so. It starts to cool off after the HOT summertime. Here in Utah it does not rain like I wished it would, but you can certainly feel the winter approaching. In the fall I do not like that the garden and lawn begins to die. Not die, but begin to go dormant for the winter.
This weekend I over did it. We have been preparing and trying to help Jill's parents move. They moved from up near Cottonwood High School and now live near us by Bennion Junior High. I think I realized that I am almost 39 years old. My best days are certainly past me. I tried to work hard and get the move done as fast as I could. Jill's parents have tons of stuff. It took us 2 full loads in a 17 foot Uhaul to get them moved. One of the guys helping said we are never going to get all this stuff inside the apartment. We made it! but there was a path to direct you around the apartment. After we finished at about 3 in the afternoon it began to set in on me. It felt like someone was sitting on my chest. I do not know what it was, but I do not want it ever again. I finally called Jeremy and told him there was no way I was going to make it to teach our Primary class. After relaxing Sunday and watching my fantasy team get spanked (I am sitting on a pillow). I feel lots better. Not sure what was up, but maybe I am getting OLD!

No comments: