Monday, September 1, 2008

Sadie

One of my many friends name is Sadie. She is so nice and smart and strong. Sadie is a kind of strong that is different from anyone, she is quiet so when you first meet her you won't see that. Sadie has a strength that means she belive's in herself that she can do it. She goes to Shelly's School Of Dance, and Jazz adituide is the thing that you want to be in when you go there. And you have to run A LOT!!!!!!!! And she has trouble making friends at school. I feel so bad for her!!!!!!! But Sadie is coming thru it. She made at least 2 friends at school. Sadie is in the 5th grade. She has Mr.Williams ( he will love her because she is smart and quiet.) Sadie is like I was when I met new people shy, quiet, and you don't know what to say. She has been at Shelly's scince forever. And she diserves to be in Jazz adituide because she is WAY TO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

---Katie

3 comments:

Greg said...

I am glad that you and Sadie are friends. She seems like a nice girl. She did so good on her talk yesterday.

Brooke said...

Sadie is Awesome! I love all you guys in my class, you're very special to me!

Sadie said...

hi kate.
that was nice of you to put all that of me!!
i want to tell you thanks for helping me at this new school to make friends and become more comfortable here.

thanks alot

-sadie