Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kolbie's glasses

Today Kolbie became a part of the national club of "four eyes." She got glasses. I being the great parent forgot to get a photo of her in them before I sent her off to bed. By the time homework was done I had enough and shewed them off to their rooms. Kolbie looks very cute in them. During her homework tonight I caught her with them on the end of her nose. I almost called her grandma. They even have pink ear tips or whatever they are called.



The glasses came with this pink prada styled bag. I being the fashion expert that I am know that it is important to look good while you are carrying the new glasses. I am sure she will double up the purpose of the bag and carry something else in it too........ like ......... lint might fit in there. the bag is ginormous and will encompass her entire room. If not get lost in the room eventually. It even has a label on it. "Natacha" I am sure that cost me a pretty penny.

Oh for the days of flip flops (thongs) , t-shirts, and shorts. Wait! that does look hot digiity dog good!



1 comment:

Brooke said...

Oh she will look so cute in those glasses! Pretty soon all her friends will want glasses - just wait!