Sunday, September 14, 2008

Friday night photos


Patientley waiting for halftime to get started.



This is my sister with her oldest daughter Jayda on the right. In the orange is my other neice Reagan. Someday we need to get Jaylynn to start this blogging thing. Especially if they move to Spokane.

Bruce Hwas here on the left. He is Heather Bankheads Dad. He is such a nice guy. I have played softball and watched him coach for lots of years. You know one thing. He NEVER misses osmething that his grand kids are doing. Here he is waiting for Kodi to perform at halftime. Of course I think he is enjoying the game deep down.


This is Dan Bankhead with my niece Jaycee. She was great during the game except for when Jeremy got a little bit excited over a bad call by the officials. That is why Dan has her, we tried passing her around to calm her down.

Kolbie & Kate got their hair done. Don't ask me, hair and makeup are big things when there is a dance deal.
















I love it when Kate and Kolbie have a good time at these things.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I had so much fun getting the girls ready to perform, and I loved watching them dance. I laughed when Katie's shoe flew off. They both did a great job. The football game was really borning!

Kolbie said...

I love my hear win I dance mom it was the coolest mom and you are to the niceest ,coolest to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I OLVE YOU mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aly said...

The girls look so beautiful! Good job Jill!

The Wibergs said...

No kidding-- they look great! I love all the curls!