Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Little Explaination

It has come to my attention recently that my husband has posted a couple of posts that I need to comment on very, very breifly. First, I've talked to everyone I need to talk to about the School Thoughts Post. So, if I didn't talk to you about, I must not care too much. But the Strategy post needs a quick note:

I love my husband with all of my heart, but quite honestly he can be a bit weird. My husband is a very simple man, he works very, very hard for our family and loves us all very, very much. (He puts up with a lot from me. I do have a tendancy to be overly dramatic.) All this being said, I have to overlook certain "defiencies" he may have. And writing an entire blog and Rock Paper Sissors is just something I have to overlook.

Greg loves to play games. Any games, sports, cards, board games you name it! I'm not a game player and here's the reason why: GREG IS RUTHLESS WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYING GAMES!!! The few times he has gotten me to play games with him, he ALWWAYS WINS AND WON'T EVERY SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! He still brags about beating me at Risk 5 YEARS AGO!!!!!!

I do still play Fantasy Baseball, Fantasy Football, weekly Football Picks, and of course my Mets vs. his Dodgers. These are fun things to compete with him about, and can make for some intresting bets. He had to clean the bathroom for an entire month once because he lost a bet to me.

Anyway, I digress. After reading Greg's post about Rock Paper Sissors I felt I need to explain to the world one of the weirdest things about my husband. Basically, he loves strategy. The Rock Paper Scissors was a bit over the top, but WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!!

I love you sweetheart!! --Jill

1 comment:

Heather said...

Nice to see y'all are doing well! We miss you!