Thursday, September 25, 2008

Saftey Patrol

Monday I will start Saftey Patrol, I will tell you what we do and what the rules are. The first reason I haven't started it earlier is because, my class is the very last class to serve. And we get the last week of ever month. And this is how it works, we go to school at like 8:15 and get there at 8:35 and I will sign a paper and that paper will tell me which post I will be at and so on. And the post that I REALLY WANT is... FLAG POLE!!!!!! The reason why I want it is because you get to bring the flags and fold them and every thing and my friend will be there most of the time! OR I want wood chips it's by the houses by the kindergarten playgrounds. Because a lot of fights happen there. (Mrs.Parsons wants more write-ups so kids will know the rules.) I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend Joclyn is captain and she gets to kick people off on our team when they are disrespecting her. And at the end of the year every Saftey Patrol team gets to go to Lagoon!!!

No comments: