Thursday, October 2, 2008

We converted another to be a faithful follower!

What a great time to consider myself to be a Ute fan! Tonight's game at Rice Eccles was awesome. I was certainly expecting a strong battle form the visiting Beavers, but this was classic. Stan, Louie, Tanner and a friend of his joined Chris and I . Chris and I had tickets in section n25 on row 6, they were great. That was the loudest I had ever heard that stadium.

Tanner swore that he was coming to the game just to enjoy it, and he was still going to be a Cougar fan. Afterwards he said he was converted for life. He even went down on the field and got a picture with the cheerleaders around each arm.
Utah started slowly but they cam on at the end and Bryon Johnson led them down for a Louie Sakoda field goal to win it with no time on the clock.

It is not very often that you can have a chance to enjoy a game like that.


I am positive that Tanner is now among the believers and will be a Ute fan for life. How could you not after that fun and exciting game. Gordy owes me 2 Cokes now.
DODGERS win again 10-3 and now they have the Cubs at the edge of elimination!!!!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

We went up to Ann Arbor for the Michigan/Utah game - it's great to watch the Utes!

Jill said...

I'm glad you had fun, I was at work! And ENOUGH with the Dodgers okay?